Hi!
Today I´ll talk about my favorite piece of technology.
First of all i like talk about the important that is technology for my, I feel that the technology is very important for cureent society, mainly why we be born take up diferent technology equipment and we are get used.For my the piece of technology more important is my cellphone. I can say that majority part of the their to the use my phone, from wake up until it´s time to go to bed. I used to phone.
For a while, when child i have cellphone, i remember that my first phone i was an gift for dad, this model is discontinued, but it still for call, even if i not matter. Later for time i want different model for cellphone,
I like my cellphone because it´s still work for different activity my day to day, for example to connect with my family and friends, as well as distract and entertain for free time
I have to admitid that i not without the cellphone. Maybe i many cost adjust the condition that i have not cellphone. I hope never not have celphone.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario