jueves, 7 de julio de 2022

Post 9

 Hello

Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture

I must admit that at first, I hated this class, I found it too boring, I didn't even like going to classes, besides the teacher was a bit complicated...

But well, the thing is that I began to get into this world of classical architecture, and I fell in love with it. It is certainly a very interesting subject, this deals with the history of architecture in the time of the Greeks and Romans. In this, everything is related to its advances and its principles of architecture. The contents of this branch began with Greek architecture, then we moved on to Roman architecture, then to Paleo-Christian architecture as the first period, after which we saw what Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture was. After having studied and known these styles during the time, I can say that each one of them has something unique that makes them incredible.

Without a doubt, this subject was one of my favorites in the semester, which surprised me a lot, I hope that I have many subjects like this throughout my career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 9

 Hello Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture I must admit that at first, I hated...