miércoles, 13 de abril de 2022

Post 3

 Hi!

Today when thinking about my favorite movie, I realized that I don't have any favorite movies. During my life I have seen many movies and many times I am delighted with them, but it always happens to me that I finish watching a movie and say "this is my favorite movie" but then I see another movie and I say the same thing again, so I don't I end up never deciding what my favorite movie is.

Although, lately thanks to the pandemic, I started to see the Harry Potter saga, without a doubt, everyone should see it, it is a story full of magic with which you get hooked and makes you want to know more about the story, the characters and even wishes to go to study at Hogwarts

So, if someone still doesn't see the complete Harry Potter saga, I recommend that you take the time and watch it!


1 comentario:

  1. The same thing happens to me, I think there are so many good movies that I have yet to see, but there are also others that I see and they leave nothing in my heart or my mind,

    ResponderEliminar

Post 9

 Hello Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture I must admit that at first, I hated...