miércoles, 27 de abril de 2022

Post 5

Hello!

Today I want to about the different experiences I have had with sports.

The first sport I participated in was swimming, my parents signed me up to "learn to swim", short story, I was lousy at swimming, then my brother played basketball, so I wanted to try it, all I did was run after a ball that scared me. Another sport that it provides was soccer, I loved to play ball, but I couldn't find any team for women my age, so I discarded it. Then I did roller derby, a sport that I loved, and I spent several years practicing and competing, until one day in a competition I fell, and I never competed again, it scared me. After a long time, I signed up for cheerleaders, a sport with a lot of discipline and teamwork, which I loved, I was practicing it for a couple of years until the pandemic came and I couldn't continue, but this year I joined the cheerleader group that the university has, where I am training lately.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 9

 Hello Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture I must admit that at first, I hated...