Hello!
Today I am
going to talk about my favorite photograph, the truth is that I had many
favorite photos to choose from, but this one won, because of all the memories
it brings to my mind.
In this photo I appear when I was a child, my grandfather took that photo of me at his house, a house on the beach, I remember that when I was little my parents always took us on vacation to that house, the whole family went, my grandparents, my uncles, my two brothers and my parents.
I have very
nice memories of that place; I remember that we always arrived in the afternoon
after spending the day at the beach and my grandmother was waiting for us with
a rich eleven.
I spent a
large part of my childhood in that house, now that house is no longer there, my
grandfather had to sell it because he couldn't take care of it, but the
memories will remain forever in my heart. It was a very nice experience and I
hope one day to have my own house on the beach…

ResponderEliminarWhat a beautiful photo and the truth is that it is nice that you have saved those kinds of memories which you will treasure forever.
The memories and emotions that it brings you give me a lot of tenderness, what beautiful memories, if you will have a house on the beach!
ResponderEliminarwhat a beautiful story, childhood stories are very emotional and bring nostalgic :(
ResponderEliminarYou look very tender in that photo, that a pity about the house but the memories will always be with you!
ResponderEliminarYou were very small in the photo, I hope you didn't fall when you got off the chair.
ResponderEliminarWhat a beautiful story behind the photo, is very comforting, and it seems that that must be a nice time, it brings me some memories of my grandfather. I forgot to mention that you look so cute.
ResponderEliminar