jueves, 16 de junio de 2022

Post 6

 

Hello

Today I want to talk about my best vacations.

I can say that I have had many good vacations, we always go out with my family to see new places. But I have to say that the best vacations I have had without a doubt were this year at the beginning of March, I went with my family to travel along the Carretera Austral for two weeks.

We visited different places and towns, some of them are Coyhaique, Puerto Tranquilo, Puerto Murta, Cochrane, Caleta Tortel and many more... But I want to highlight the last one, which is a town with which I am enchanted, because it is a town built in stilt houses and their way of moving around the place is through walkways and stairs, there are no streets for cars, or anything like that, in fact, there is a public parking lot, where all residents and visitors leave their cars and then get off and arrive walking to their houses. It's amazing!

I think that so far, they are the best vacations that I have had because of the different and beautiful landscapes that exist, without a doubt Chile is a beautiful country, it has so many places and hidden treasures. I will leave you some photos of the places that I visit.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 9

 Hello Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture I must admit that at first, I hated...