miércoles, 22 de junio de 2022

Post 7

 

Hello!

Today I want to tell you about a website that I have been using a lot for my career, this is Arch Daily or also called Platform Architecture.

This website contains various tools so that an architect or an architecture student can develop their projects in greater depth. It is a medium that contains a lot of information about architectural works which are divided into different sections, there are also catalogs of works and products, it has contests and a million other things that greatly complement the life of an architect.

In my opinion, I think it is a super important website, as well as being very complete. Since I started my career, I use it a lot, like to search for information on projects or references for my projects. I feel that it is a super important platform for architecture, it shows everything that an architect could need from a work. For example, if a project is opened on the platform, there is usually its description, photos of the project, the materials used, plans and architectural sections, among other information that allows explaining this project.

That was it and I hope you can check out this platform and open to a whole new world of architectural works.

Here I leave the link, so you can know

https://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl?ad_name=small-logo

Bye

3 comentarios:

  1. I love this website, I always find many interesting things, the best thing is that it has complete and detailed information on a lot of projects.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ah! i like this website too, since i entered i use this, I want everyone to know the website.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wooow, I love that page very much, besides there are always many projects, it is very complete, it also contains general plans and interior and exterior images of projects, I love it

    ResponderEliminar

Post 9

 Hello Today I am talking about my favorite subject this term this is classical architecture culture I must admit that at first, I hated...